The following audiobooks were nominated in the Thriller/Suspense Category. Reviews will be posted as they come in.
This category will be judged by Susie from MissSusie’s Reading and Observations. Would you like to join her? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the nominees:
- The Avengers, Lost Episodes Vol 1: Hot Snow Adapted by John Dorney; Narrated by Various from Big Finish Productions
- Dead Six by Larry Correia and Mike Kupari; Narrated by Bronson Pinchot from Audible, Inc.
- In the Morning I’ll Be Gone by Adrian McKinty; Narrated by Gerard Doyle from Blackstone Audio Inc.
- The Lost Key by Catherine Coulter and J.T. Ellison; Narrated by Renee Raudman and MacLeod Andrews from Brilliance Publishing
- Those Who Wish Me Dead by Michael Koryta; Narrated by Robert Petkoff from Hachette Audio
“I thought Robert Petkoff’s narration was amazing and very impressive especially the narration of the 2 psycho hit men The Blackwell Brothers that are after Jace/Conner then when one of the characters describes how these men talk, it was even more right on because he narrated them exactly how the author describes them. Every character has a distinct voice and his female voices were well done. I will be seeking out other books Petkoff has narrated. I see he narrates quite a few of Koryta’s books so; I will be listening to more of this author & narrator combo.” ~ Miss Susie
“I will admit that I knew nothing about this author going into this book. I selected to review this book based pretty much on the narrator, Robert Petkoff, who I love and list in my top five favorite narrators. I read the synopsis and thought it sounded interesting. Not knowing what I was getting into, I will say that I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this book.” ~ Hot Listens
Guest Review Post from The Book Nympho
- Wayfaring Stranger by James Lee Burke; Narrated by Will Patton from Simon & Schuster