The following audiobooks were nominated in the Personal Development Category. Reviews will be posted as they come in.
This category is currently waiting an Armchair Audies judge. Would you like to join the crowd? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the nominees:
- Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success by Steve Harvey; Narrated by Mike Hodge from HarperAudio
- Autism Breakthrough by Raun K. Kaufman; Narrated by Raun K. Kaufman from Tantor Media
Becoming the Kind Father: A Son’s Journey by Calvin Sandborn; Narrated by Michael Puttonen from Post Hypnotic Press
- Learning to Speak Alzheimer’s; by Joanne Koenig Coste; Narrated by Pam Ward from Tantor Media
- Strong Mothers, Strong Sons by Meg Meeker MD; Narrated by Marguerite Gavin from Tantor Media
- What I Know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey; Narrated by Oprah Winfrey from Macmillan Audio