The following audiobooks were nominated in the Audio Drama Category. Reviews will be posted as they come in.
This category is currently waiting an Armchair Audies judge. Would you like to join the crowd? Send an email to email@example.com.
Here are the nominees:
- Anne Manx and the Blood Chase by Larry Weiner; Narrated by Claudia Christian, Moira Kelly, Patricia Tallman, with full cast from RRCA
- The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle adapted by David Pichette and R. Hamilton Wright; Narrated by Geoffrey Arend, Wilson Bethel, Seamus Dever, Sarah Drew, Henri Lubatti, James Marsters, Christopher Neame, Moira Quirk, Darren Richardson from L.A. Theatre Works
“I found this dramatization of The Hound of the Baskervilles to be outstanding. I loved every how every character was portrayed as well as the radio drama feel of the recording. If you’re a Sherlock fan like me, waiting for the next season is maddening. Pick up a copy of this audio drama. It will make you see that you’re attracted to Sherlock Holmes and his mysteries for more just Benedict Cumberbatch. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and his Sherlock Holmes mysteries translate very well to all mediums. Audio drama is by no means the least.” ~ Literate Housewife
- Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson; Narrated by Terence Aselford, Kimberly Gilbert, David Jourdan and a full cast from Graphic Audio® A Movie in Your Mind®
- The Swords of Riverside by Ellen Kushner and Delia Sherman; Narrated by Ellen Kushner, Barbara Rosenblat, Katherine Kellgren, Dion Graham, Simon Jones, et al. from SueMedia Productions for Neil Gaiman / ACX
- Under Drake’s Flag by G.A. Henty; Narrated by Brian Blessed from Heirloom Audio Productions