The following audiobooks were nominated in the Humor Category. Reviews will be posted as they come in.
This category will be judged by Tanya from dog eared copy. Would you like to join her? Send an email to email@example.com.
Here are the nominees:
- How I Slept My Way to the Middle (by Kevin Pollak with Alan Goldsher; Narrated by Kevin Pollak; Brilliance Audio)
- Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls (by David Sedaris; Narrated by David Sedaris; Hachette Audio)
- Someone Could Get Hurt (by Drew Magary; Narrated by Drew Magary; Penguin Audio)
- The Stench of Honolulu (by Jack Handey; Narrated by Jack Handey; Hachette Audio)
- Still Foolin’ ’Em (by Billy Crystal; Narrated by Billy Crystal; Macmillan Audio)